We believe that a kitchen is the focal point of any home and understand how important it is for you to have the perfect kitchen with the least amount of disruption. That is why we work closely with our clients to give you peace of mind and to ensure that the process is as stress free and efficient as possible.
With over 35 years experience and an exceptional team, we are a company that you can rely on and trust.
As well as fitting the kitchen units and a wide variety of kitchen worktops, our kitchen installation service consists of the following:
- Structural works ranging from removal of load bearing walls, creating new structural openings, arranging of structural engineers calculations, building control approval, supply & installation of steel beams and associated making good.
- Full electrical works carried out by our own NICEIC approved engineers.
- Full plumbing, gas and central heating works carried out by our own gas safe registered engineers.
- Plastering & making good.
- All aspects of tiling including latexing, self leveling & floor preparation.
- All aspects of first and second fix carpentry including stud work, bespoke carpentry, skirting/architrave and flooring.
- Painting & Decorating works, ranging from painting new plaster, through to full decoration internally and externally.
There are many more services we offer and we can cover everything you need for your kitchen project. We can provide you with a complete service from start to finish, making the whole process much easier for you.
At KWP Build By Design, we are proud to have been chosen as an approved Magnet Kitchen installation team, installing kitchens across the South East of England. We install on average over 100 kitchens per year for Magnet alone, working out of 12 of their stores.
To see amazing reviews of our work from our clients click here.