What Our Clients Say About Us:
At KWP Build By Design client satisfaction and recommendations is the life blood of our business, see below some our most recent reviews:
- “Dear KWP (and your wonderful team) I wanted to take a moment to say how completely delighted I am with the amazing transformation you have made to my property. I have never written a review before but exceptional service and quality deserves recognition. Everything was 5 stars from initial advice, not cutting corners and instead going the extra mile, top quality installation, flexibility and outstanding project and client management from Mario and Kevin. I will use your company again given the opportunity and will recommend you as often as I can – Thank you again, it has been a pleasure Wishing you continued success”.
Mrs Van Kemenade, Surrey – Full House Refurbishment and Single Storey Extension.
- “KWP were a pleasure to work with. They recently installed a new kitchen for me and all work was carried out to a very high standard and within the time-frame allocated and the set budget. The project manager and fitters were professional and courteous and were on time every day and often worked long hours to finish a particular job and to ensure the kitchen was finished on time. My main point of contact at KWP, Mario Gbraiel, was incredibly helpful when I had any queries or made suggestions (and indeed when I changed my mind on certain aspects many times!) and responded to e-mails in a timely and friendly manner. The whole process with KWP from start to finish went smoothly and was a refreshing change from my previous experience of builders. I would recommend them to anyone, and should I need any further works to be carried out , either in my current home or another one, I will certainly get in contact with KWP for a quote”.
Ms Ismail, Bracknell – Magnet Kitchen Installation.
- “We Highly Recommend KWP Build By design Ltd. They installed our Magnet kitchen and from the very beginning through to completion nothing was too much trouble. Sarah in the office and Mario the surveyor to Bruno the main installer worked to ensure that we were happy every step of the way. My first phone call with Sarah and her message was that KWP wanted to make sure we would be happy at the end of the project. Mario arrived to carry out a survey and although he had our design on paper, he also knew it in his head showing great commitment to the job, from that moment on I knew we were in safe hands! he also knew his stuff backwards and helped point out a few things we had overlooked with our design. Bruno, well what can we say ” Dedicated ” hard working, did a fantastic job in unbelievable time and nice to have around. They absolutely know the meaning of Team work and have great motivation – Thank You all at KWP”.
Mr & Mrs Hosler, Reading – Magnet Kitchen Installation.
- “With this review, I would like to commend Gilberto for doing an outstanding job on our bathroom. Gilberto, single-handedly, put in a brand new bathroom for us in 7 days. The guy worked tirelessly up to 12hrs some days without compromising the quality of his work. The attention to detail is absolutely astonishing. He faced a number of obstacles along the way but he managed to solve them all – reaching a superb result in the end. Gilberto is an extremely skilled plumber/bathroom fitter with tons of knowledge. KWP is a well-organised company run by a tremendously talented team. Form the start of this project till the very end, KWP stood by me, listened to all my concerns and offered me their professional advice. Previous reviews helped me to hire them and I’m so glad that I did. I loved the WhatsApp group chat which included everyone who had a part in this project. We also had a laugh and a joke through WhatsApp messages which definitely put me at ease during these stressful times. I would like to thank Mario for managing such a successful project. Mario was the first person I met from KWP and his knowledge and expertise impressed me from day one. His time keeping and meeting deadlines was another sign what a great company KWP really is – Thank you all once again!!”.
Mr Hederov, Surrey – Full Bathroom Refurbishment.
- “I was really happy with the work KWP did after spending a lot of time deciding who to hire for my job; I’m very glad I chose them to do our garage conversion and have been really pleased with the end result. All of the workers were friendly and well mannered and left the place tidy every day. Kevin was a pleasure to work with and was really helpful, offering advice when needed. I would definitely use them again and would recommend without hesitation”.
Mr & Mrs Duke, London – Garage Conversion.
- “Highly recommend KWP. They completely refitted our kitchen and we could honestly not have asked for a better company to work with.The guys were all so friendly; they worked really hard and coordinated everything perfectly! Above all else they were all incredibly professional and their attention to detail was brilliant. We cannot fault their workmanship!”
Mrs Prouse, Egham – Kitchen installation.
- “I bought my first house a year ago and it needed to be upgraded and modernised in a number of areas. Works included a new kitchen, new electrics, new bathroom, installation of a cloakroom w/c and some landscaping. It was important to me that I find a company that could do all the parts of the job and it needed to be on a tight budget. With this in mind, I met over ten different companies and none of them compared to KWP. Kevin and Mario came to my property and went through each part of my project in detail, more so than any other builder that came before them. I went through what I wanted, the budget I had to play with and they were able to offer advice on areas I was unsure on. I was then introduced to Tom who provided me with a detailed quote at a competitive price and setup a WhatsApp group for the project, adding in the various tradesmen that would work on the project and this allowed an open dialogue throughout. All the various tradesmen were on time and polite, I cannot fault them. I had some unexpected issues arise during my project, for example kitchen supplier (IKEA) not delivering everything on time and some issues with rotten joists. KWP were able to manage the issues and find solutions to deliver a fantastic end result. Would definitely recommend and will definitely use again.”
Mr Smith, Worthing – Full ground floor refurbishment and kitchen and bathroom installation.
- “KWP was recommended to us by friends. They renovated our kitchen/dining room by removing a wall between the rooms and fitting a brand new kitchen. Along with this was fitting a cloak room underneath the stairs. Friendly and knowledgeable guys, got the work done in time for Christmas last year, so we were quite happy. We got them back in again to convert our garage into a nice office space and storeroom, was finished before Lockdown, so got lucky there. Love the extra space we have now, so don’t hesitate to contact them for a quote if you need some work to be done.”
Mr LeRoux, Guildford – Full kitchen refurbishment and garage conversion.
Mr Gissel, Walton-Upon-Thames – Full kitchen and utility refurbishment.
- “We first came into contact with KWP as they fitted our Magnet Kitchen. We were so impressed with the service provided that we have since used them to fit a new bathroom, board up the loft as well as various carpentry and decorative projects. And we will certainly use them again in the future. Tom and his team are easy to contact and quick to respond, the quality of workmanship is excellent but above all it’s the peace of mind that knowing that your project is in a safe pair of hands is just invaluable.”
Mr Smith – Kitchen and bathroom installation, plus new loft insulation.
- “If you ever heard or seen the sign KWP then go for them! We initially just wanted the kitchen furniture from Magnet fitted but, until then Mario on behalf of Magnet and KWP came to oversee the possible furniture layout and also explained what KWP builders could do. We never heard of them, hired them to transform the kitchen / diner with the introduction of 5 door bifold. During work in progress we had an excellent rapport with their builders, plumber, electrician, decorator and the managements – Kevin, Tom and Mario and it concluded with excellent satisfactory. The kitchen looks perfect and made my wife so happy! Furthermore KWP must not be ignored!”
Mr Dyne – Full kitchen installation and general refurbishments.
Mr & Mrs Andrews, Guildford – 2 kitchen installations and bathroom refurbishment.
- “I can’t recommend KWP enough. We hired KWP to renovate our house – it needed to be completely stripped back, new rewiring, new plumbing, central heating installed, new bathroom and kitchen and complete decoration (flooring and painting walls). My husband and I were wary about taking on such a big project and wanted someone who would be able to organise all the different aspects of it for us. KWP did an excellent job and I have no hesitation to recommend them. Tom oversaw the job and was incredibly kind, polite, helpful and professional. We appreciated his advice and also his patience when we were making decisions! Tom kept us updated about the progress of the work throughout which was very useful, particularly as we weren’t living on site. (I think my colleagues became invested in the renovations too, as every lunch break we’d look at the daily update I received about what work had been done!) The team double checked decisions with us, e.g. what areas to tile or where to screw in fixtures, to make sure it was done how we wanted which I really appreciated. We were impressed at how quickly KWP got to work, even working on the weekends to complete the job ASAP. There were a few problems that emerged (through no fault of KWP) such as the discovery of damp and a leaking roof. KWP added these to the job list and sorted these also as quickly as possible. They were also really good about helping us keep costs down. We were impressed by Tom’s attention to detail – I noticed a couple of small snags on occasion but Tom is a perfectionist and when I spoke to him about them he had already noticed himself and organised a fix! Even after the job was completed and we had moved in Tom stayed in touch and organised some follow up work e.g. repainting and cleaning our drains. We will definitely contact KWP if we decide to get any future works done.
Mr & Mrs Housden, Wallington – Full home refurbishment.
- “After much research we had a new kitchen designed by Magnet and KWP were the installers. We had never had such a big project and this involved walls coming down, electrical wiring and lots of plumbing, how would we manage this??!! Thankfully, Tom, Mario and the guys at KWP were amazing! They communicate extremely clearly so you always know what’s going on. All the staff are friendly and work to a very high standard. I was amazed at how quickly everything came together and how well organised they all were – and all this despite going into the second national pandemic lockdown! We’re incredibly pleased with the final result, the guys were ready and willing to keep coming back to make sure everything was absolutely perfect – and it is! We are so pleased we had KWP handling our kitchen project and would recommend them to everyone!”
Mr Porter, Bracknell – Kitchen installation
- “What can I say? I found myself having a new kitchen fitted weeks before Christmas with the added bonus of a second national lockdown and just as I started a new job working from home… To say I was apprehensive would be an understatement. With KWP Build By Design running the show I had no reason to be. From start to finish the service they delivered was first rate. I was called by Tom moments after the second lockdown was announced to reassure me work would go ahead as planned, that he had contingencies in place and guaranteeing I would have a kitchen for Christmas. Every member of the team was reliable, hard working and considerate. The communications were fantastic (in fact I will miss the humour of the WhatsApp group ;-)). What I am particularly impressed with is how the team really works with you to get the best design and to save money for you if possible along the way and the end result is a beautiful kitchen which I could not be any happier with. So to “never wrong” Tom, Mario, Bruno and all the team a big thank you for delivering a stress free kitchen in difficult circumstances. Highly recommended.”
Ms Rogers, Kitchen installation.
- “I bought a new kitchen from Magnet and was anxious about the installation following poor experience of tradesmen in the past. I had nothing to fear. From the get go, the quality and professionalism of the KWP Team was outstanding, 5 star! Throughout the project I was kept fully informed of progress and the work was closely aligned with Magnet fulfillment. If any one team was to be singled out the installation team were superb. Strongly recommended.”
Dr Robert Jelly, Surrey – Kitchen installation.
- “KWP fitted my Magnet kitchen, and were really helpful and tidy and my new kitchen looks fantastic. Work was completed to a high standard, and when I had a problem with a leak under the sink, they sent someone round promptly to sort the problem out. Would recommend them to anyone.”
Ms Roffey – Kitchen installation.
- “We had an existing extension foot print remodelled, removing walls and renewing the flat roof. From start to finish it was always carried out professionally, no matter how much mess there was it was cleaned up at the end of the day. All issues where always addressed and rectified. KWP also installed our kitchen, there was never a problem only a solution. Would highly recommend.”
Mr Heffernan, London – Extension renovation and kitchen installation.
- “KWP fitted my magnet kitchen. They couldn’t have been more helpful from start to finish, making recommendations to improve the design, providing value for money, and they even came to collect the key rather than me dropping it off to them. They were friendly, tidy and quiet- not something I’ve experienced with previous builders, and my kitchen looks amazing! Thanks guys!”
Ms Edwards, London – Magnet kitchen installation.